Filed under: General
Posted by: Joe Melchiorre
@ 6:33 pm
** UPDATE ** While there may be some of you in favor of liberal policies and ideas, I find it hard to believe you would even consider voting for ANOTHER crooked Clinton. The documentary, Clinton Cash, outlines the illegal and unethical ways the Clintons enriched themselves and their cronies. It is an hour worth spending.
You can watch Clinton Cash here. You can skip the ad at the beginning after five seconds.
We all know that Donald Trump is a bloviating bully who speaks his mind a little too freely. He is rude, nasty and doesn’t care what you think of him. He has a mostly conservative agenda though. He will appoint Supreme Court justices that will, at least, consider the Constitution in their deliberations unlike half of the ones we have now. He seems to be OK on immigration and border security as well. He certainly will be good on the economy and jobs.
On the other hand we have Hillary Clinton. I can fill ten pages with her crimes and lies. See my last rant for a couple of lists. If she wins (steals) the presidency the worst is yet to come. Why she isn’t in jail is a mystery to me. But then again, why BO isn’t in jail is a mystery. Her and slick Willy have sold themselves and Hillary’s office(s) to several corporations and foreign countries. See this list.
Now this list doesn’t include the millions of dollars they got for giving speeches. Check out this list.
I mean really, would you pay $300,000 to hear Hillary speak for twenty-five minutes? Then there is the email problem. Granted,we have a Democrat Prez, who appointed the Democrat attorney general, who depended on the guy, whose job depends on her, to get to the bottom of things. How did anyone think it would turn out different? Well. At least Trey Gowdy is trying to nail her for lying to Congress. One can only hope. When I say steal here are some examples of what I mean.
Some stats from the 2012 general election:
* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for Romney. (A mathematical and statistical impossibility).
* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their polling locations - and not one single vote was recorded for Romney. (Another statistical impossibility).
* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only 98,213 eligible voters .
* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.
* The National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.
* Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout .
* In one Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of eligible voters . NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote .
Imagine that….. Hmmmmm. Can you guess which party is fighting against voter ID? A good question to ask here is why BO’s election wasn’t challenged.
Bill Clinton likes to go for a walk every Saturday evening. One evening, he passed by an alley, and a prostitute yelled at him, “Fifty dollars will buy you a good time!”
He responded by saying “How’s about 5 dollars?”, jokingly, and kept walking.
This same thing kept happening every Saturday for a couple weeks; every time Bill passed the prostitute, she would offer him her services for fifty dollars, and he would decline and say he’d only pay five. One evening, however, Hillary asked if she could come along on the walk with him, and Bill reluctantly agreed, nervous about what Hillary would say if the prostitute yelled at him again. They went on the walk, and when they passed the alley, to Bill’s surprise, the prostiture was silent, and they continued on their walk. As they were about to round the corner, however, they heard the prostitute’s voice from behind them,
“So that’s what five dollars gets you, huh?”