BO and his gang are making the Bureau of Labor Statistics do more magic tricks that Mandrake ever did. The outright distortions they have to resort to in order to get the unemployment rate to be 8.3% are laughable. http://www.humanevents.com/ has a great article entitled “The True Unemployment Rate: 36%” that exposes the lies coming out of Washington. In order to get THE number that low they had to sweep millions of people who are out of work under the rug. On top of that the regime has shrunken (by way of over-taxation and over-regulation) shrunken the job market. Companies either laid off people, closed or moved off-shore. Click here to see the percentage of Americans in the labor force since 2005. Courtesy the Republican Study Committee.
Read the article above and you will be able to see the result, unvarnished by the BLS (Read the Bull**** Lying Service) When employment numbers are bad the BLS uses the seasonally adjusted rate to get the current administration out of hot water. (Republican or Demoncrat) Remember: All Politicians Lie! Hey BO! Wipe your mouth off. There is still a little BS on your lip!
Short rant because the Human Events article explains it much better than I can.
A large jet plane crashed on a farm in the middle of rural Kentucky. Panic stricken, the local sheriff mobilized and descended on the farm in force.
By the time they got there, the aircraft was totally destroyed with only a burned hull left smoldering in a tree line that bordered the farm. The sheriff and his men entered the smoking mess but could find no remains. They spotted the farmer plowing a field not too far away as if nothing had happened. They hurried over to the man’s tractor.
“Hank,” the sheriff yelled, panting and out of breath. “Did you see this terrible accident happen?” “Yep. Sure did,” the farmer mumbled, unconcerned, cutting off the tractor’s engine.
“Do you realize that is Air Force One, the airplane of the President of the United States ?”
“Were there any survivors?”
“Nope. They’s all kilt straight out,” the farmer answered. “I done buried them all myself. Took me most of the morning.”
“President Obama is dead?” the sheriff asked.
“Well,” the farmer grumbled, restarting his tractor. “He kept a-saying he wasn’t… But you know how bad that sumbitch lies….
Bear with me on this. What we need to do is abolish the old Socialist Party. They are a little more irrelevant than Katie Couric. Rename the Democrat party to the Socialist Party. Then we let the establishment Republicans rename themselves the Democrat Party (It’s what they want to be.) and let the conservative Republicans keep the Republican name. The establishment Republicans are getting the party name all dirty. Boner and McConnell aren’t worth the dirt it takes to build an anthill. They refuse to fight the BO regime as they violate the Constitution again and again. By this time there should be impeachment proceedings against Holder for ‘Fast & Furious’ and Supercilious at HHS for the contraception/abortion mandate at the least. Instead they stand by day after day with their thumbs where the sun doesn’t shine hoping that if they play nice the Demoncrats will too. What blithering idiots. (I guess in Boner’s case its blathering idiot.) Get with it guys! This bunch has trampled the 1st, 9th, 10th and 11th anmmendments to the Constitution, not to mention the Constitution itself, and no one is holding them responsible.
I guess what I’m trying to say is that while the BO regime and their accomplices, the MMM, (Mendacious, Malicious Media) are succeeding in tearing down each and every part of this country the establishment Republicans are trying to gain brownie points. It just won’t do! We need a strong congress to go along with our new Republican President.
The Dems could call their new party the National Socialist Party. Hmmm, that has a familiar ring to it.
Please explain to me how a president that has done the following maintain an above 40% approval rating.
1. Push through a universally despised and detrimental health care bill against the will of the people in order to gain control. over the people. (It has nothing to do with health-care.)
2. Hire avowed communists as some of his advisors.
3. Abandon a case of voter intimidation that his Justice Department had already won.
4. Sue Arizona, Utah, Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina for enacting laws that support US immigration policy.
5. Did not reveal college records. (Or much of anything else) His MMM (Malignent, Mendacious Media) is responsible for that.
6.) Bow to leaders of enemies of the United States.
7. Insult an demean the leader of the only ally we have in the middle east. (Isreal)
8. Encourage unruly and illegal protests. (Occupy my a**)
9. Insult and practically outlaw law-abiding gatherings of the TEA Party.
10. Raise taxes on everyone. (yes even those making less than a gazillion dollars)
11. Outlaw only US drilling for oil. (The Mexicans, Chinese and just anyone with a drill is drilling in the Gulf Of Mexico unless it is an American company.)
12. Nixed the Keystone XL pipeline purely for political purposes. (Costing 20,000 jobs to start.)
13. Avoided the Constitution at every turn, especially with his birth-control edict. (A little education here. He changed his mind and said church organizations don’t have to supply birth control and abortions.) (BFD! He isn’t allowed by law to tell churches what they can and can’t buy / provide. Now he says insurance companies must provide free birth-control and abortions. That is unconstitutional, plain and simple.
14. Appoint a homosexual activist as the “Safe Schools Czar”. (Are you kidding me?)
15. Appoint a total of 37 czars so far only to avoid congressional oversight.
16. Unconstitutionally “recess” appoint several bureaucrats, again to avoid congressional oversight.
17. Increase the national debt that the grandchildren of anyone reading this won’t be able to pay off!
These are only a few of BO’s transgressions. There is only one recourse for us. Vote him out in November.
A frog telephones the Psychic Hotline and his Psychic advisor tells him, “You are going to meed a beautibul young girl who will want to know everything about you.” The frog is thrilled. “Will I meet her at a party?” he asks. “No,” says the advisor, “in her biology class.”