Nothing BHO has told the public about his health care bill has been true. It has been ruled unconstitutional but yet he is going ahead with it as though the judge never ruled.
He went ahead with the moratorium on oil drilling even though he has been ordered by a federal judge to lift it.
He has unilaterally declared the Defense of Marriage Act unconstitutional and ordered the Justice Department not to defend cases.
He ordered the election intimidation case against the New Black Panther Party in Philadelphia be dropped when the case was already won.
He has created a cabal of czars to bypass the legislature and do things the Constitution specifically leaves to Congress and/or the states.
He has fought against Arizona’s attempt to defend itself from illegal immigration.
His bailouts are actually unconstitutional. Bush’s TARP was authorized by Congress but Obama used stimulus money that was authorized for another purpose to bail out banks and auto companies. In a related unconstitutional act he stole the companies from the rightful owners and gave a portion of them to the unions which were the reason they were failing in the first place.
Just some thoughts on the man himself. Can you believe anything he says?
I won’t say that BHO is a Muslim but consider this:
1) During Ramadan Muslim men are forbidden to wear jewelry. BHO’s wedding ring was “out for repair” during that time. In my 66 years, I’ve never heard of a wedding ring breaking down. Maybe a blown head gasket?
2) There have been uprisings in Egypt, Iran, Tunisia, Libya and other parts of the world. BHO only speaks out against the non-Muslim leaders.
3) Related to that, BHO openly disrespects non-Muslim allies and kisses the asses of the our Muslim enemies.
4) He has a Muslim prayer day at the White House but cancelled the National day of Prayer ceremony at the White House.
5) He has slipped on more than one occasion saying, “my Muslim Faith, oh I mean my Christian faith.”
6) In a speech he said the United States is not a Christian country.
I’m just sayin’, that’s all.
A football coach walked into the locker room before a big game, looked over to his star player and said, “I’m not supposed to let you play since you failed math, but we really need you in there. So, what I have to do is ask you a math question, and if you get it right, you can play.”
The player agreed, so the coach looked into his eyes intently and asked, - “Okay, now concentrate hard and tell me the answer to this: What is two plus two?”
The player thought for a moment and then answered, “4?”
“Did you say 4?!” the coach exclaimed, excited that he had given the right answer.
Suddenly, all the other players on the team began screaming, “Come on coach, give him another chance!”